Design & InstallationOnce you have signed the agreement, you're ready for installation of your solar energy panels. And the best part? We take care of everything! If you should have questions before. during or after installation, we will be here to assist.
- a technician will visit your home to confirm the system design, take measurements and adjust for shading &/or obstructions. (Timing: 1-2 weeks)
- Once the site assessment is complete, we will email you the design for final approval. (Timing 1-3 weeks)
- Once the design is approved, we will submit it to the city for permits. (Timing: 2-8 weeks)
- Once the permit is granted, we will get working on placing your panels. (Timing 2-5 days)
- Once the panels are installed, the city/county will do a final inspection before your panels can be connected (Timing: 1-4 weeks)
- Once the final inspection is completed, we will submit your documents to the utility company & they'll install a net meter allowing your local utility to track how much solar electricity you use and produce. (Timing 3-6 weeks)
Power Up & Start Saving
- Once we are given the permission to operate from the utility company, we are ready to flip the switch and start generating clean energy right from your home.